Guide Price £950,000
A stunning five bedroom detached home built to a high specification in a wonderful semi rural location. One of just four brand new houses within a private gated development that is due for completion 2018. Register your interest now to receive pre launch sales information.
Situated in the village of Bulphan within easy access of the M25 /A127 and just a 5 minute drive to West Horndon Station which serves London Fenchurch Street in 27 minutes.Alternatively Shenfield station is just 8 miles way with Crossrail services into London Liverpool street and the West End, whilst extensive shopping facilities are found at Intu Lakeside within a 20 minute drive, the village of Bulphan also has its own convenience store and Primary School.
The property will offer five bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms and the spacious ground floor will include a lounge, study and large kitchen/dining room with bifold doors to two aspects.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a wonderful family home in a beautiful location and early reservations will be able to have an input into the internal finishes.
• The homes are built to an extremely high specification with the perfect mix of contemporary family living with a traditional and timeless design.
• Gated private driveway with electric remote operated timber gates and intercom system to each house
• Built to extremely high energy efficiency levels, with wall, floor and roof insulations far exceeding the current building regulations.
• Underfloor heating downstairs
• Gas central heating and hot water
• Detached double garage with remote controlled electric garage doors.
• Power and water supplied to the garages for car washing etc.
• Solid heritage timber windows, fully rotating for easy cleaning
• Bespoke handmade hand painted made-to-measure `In Frame` Shaker kitchen and utility rooms, stone work tops and built-in pantry.
• Large kitchen island with seating
• SMEG appliances throughout including built in twin ovens, microwave, coffee machine, full size dishwasher, 900mm wide glass induction hob with integrated gas wok burner and a downdraft extractor.
• Built-in large stainless steel American style fridge freezer with home bar.
• Oak double winder staircase leading to a very impressive full height vaulted landing on the first floor.
• Oak veneer doors throughout
• Oak front door with fully glazed sidelight.
• Several bedrooms have high vaulted ceilings with roof lights to flood the upstairs with light.
• Cantilevered cornerless folding doors around the entire rear 2 walls of the kitchen, fully opening out on to the patio with flush interior/exterior flooring levels
• Oak flooring throughout the downstairs, luxury fitted carpet included upstairs.
• Roca bathroom fixtures and fittings.
• Custom hand crafted family bathroom with stunning wall mounted Roca cross head `loft` taps and showers with fixed heads and secondary shower wands.
• Downstairs cloakroom.
• Traditional handmade roof tiles bricks
• Hand made vertical close board fencing between plot boundaries, with open post and rail split chestnut fencing to the rear boundaries.
• Turfed gardens.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The energy-efficiency rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.