Guide Price £1,200,000
A stunning five bedroom detached home built to a high specification in a wonderful location. One of just four brand new houses within a private gated development which has now been completed.
Situated in the village of Bulphan within easy access of the M25 /A127 and just a 5 minute drive to West Horndon station which serves London Fenchurch Street in 27 minutes. Alternatively Shenfield station is just 8 miles away with Crossrail services to London`s West End, whilst extensive shopping facilities are found at Intu Lakeside within a 20 minute drive. Bulphan Church of England Primary School is also 0.8 miles from the property.
The property offers five bedrooms and four bath/shower rooms and the spacious ground floor will include a lounge, dining room, study/playroom and large kitchen/breakfast room with bifold doors to two aspects.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a wonderful family home in a beautiful location.
• The homes are built to an extremely high specification with the perfect mix of contemporary family living with a traditional and timeless design.
• Gated private driveway with electric remote operated timber gates and intercom system to each house.
• Built to extremely high energy efficiency levels, with wall, floor and roof insulations far exceeding the current building regulations.
• Underfloor heating downstairs.
• Gas central heating and hot water.
• Detached double garage with remote controlled electric garage doors.
• Power and water supplied to the garages for car washing etc.
• Solid heritage timber windows, fully rotating for easy cleaning.
• Bespoke handmade hand painted made-to-measure `In Frame` Shaker kitchen and utility rooms, stone work tops and built-in pantry.
• Large kitchen island with seating
• SMEG appliances throughout including built in twin ovens, microwave, coffee machine, full size dishwasher, 900mm wide glass induction hob with integrated gas wok burner and a downdraft extractor.
• Built-in large stainless steel Smeg American style fridge freezer with home bar.
• Oak double winder staircase leading to a very impressive full height vaulted landing on the first floor.
• Oak veneer doors throughout.
• Oak front door with fully glazed sidelight.
• Several bedrooms have high vaulted ceilings with roof lights to flood the upstairs with light.
• Cantilevered cornerless folding doors around the entire rear 2 walls of the kitchen, fully opening out on to the patio with flush interior/exterior flooring levels.
• Oak flooring throughout the downstairs, luxury fitted carpet included upstairs.
• Roca bathroom fixtures and fittings.
• Custom hand crafted family bathroom with stunning wall mounted Roca cross head `loft` taps and showers with fixed heads and secondary shower wands.
• Downstairs cloakroom.
• Traditional handmade roof tiles and bricks.
• Hand made vertical close board fencing between plot boundaries, with open post and rail split chestnut fencing to the rear boundaries.
• Turfed gardens.
Entrance to the development via secure Oak Gates. Driveway leading up to the property
Entrance via solid wood door. Engineered oak flooring with Underfloor heating. Storage cupboard. Under stairs cupboard. Video Intercom system.
Double glazed fully rotational timber windows to front. Engineered oak flooring with under floor heating. Opening to Kitchen.
Double glazed fully rotational timber windows to front. Engineered oak flooring with under floor heating. The handmade/hand painted shaker style kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with contrasting stone work surface over. Central Island incorporating the integrated Smeg Double oven, Induction hob and Downdraft extractor. Additional integrated appliances include microwave and coffee machine. There is also a freestanding American Style Smeg fridge freezer included. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap over. Cornerless bifolding doors leading out to the rear garden. Door to Utility room.
Double glazed fully rotational timber windows to rear. Solid wood door leading to rear garden. Tiled flooring with under floor heating. There is a range of shaler style eye and base level units with contrasting work surface over. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap over. Provision for washing machine and tumble dryer. Cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler.
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden. Double glazed fully rotational timber window to side. Engineered oak flooring with under floor heating.
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to front. Engineered oak flooring with under floor heating.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to front Radiator. Impressive vaulted ceilings. Velux windows with sensors which close automatically when it rains.
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to rear. Velux window with sensors. Door to en suite. Radiator.
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to front. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to rear. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed fully rotational timber window to side. Radiator.
AGENTS NOTE 1. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to HS Estate Agents not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering into any purchase commitment.
2. Although our vendor/s has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering into any purchase commitment.
3. Floorplans-where included may not be to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed.
VIEWING By appointment via HS Estate Agents
MORTGAGE ADVICE HS Estate Agents introduce to Andrew Brabham-Neil of Lawton Financial Services, Andy will see you in his office or visit you at your home or work , 01277 548548 or email@example.com
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The energy-efficiency rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.