- THREE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER & CONVERT THE LOFT Subject to relevant permissions
- 0.5 MILES TO BUCKHURST HILL STATION
- EPC - AWAITED
- UTILITY ROOM
- EXTENDED GROUND FLOOR
- 0.4 MILES TO RODING VALLEY STATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND E
- REAR WEST FACING GARDEN MEASURING APPROX 100'
* GUIDE PRICE £675,000 - £700,000 * An attractive 1930's three bedroom family home ideally situated 0.4 miles to Roding Valley Station and 0.5 miles to Buckhurst Hill Station. The extended ground floor offers a spacious lounge diner, modern kitchen open with the utility room and study/playroom. To the first floor you will find three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden, measuring approx 100' is perfect for young families and driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles. Conveniently located for both Luxbourough Lakes & Roding Valley Nature Reserve which is ideal for dog walks. With the added benefit of being able to extend further and convert the loft (Subject to relevant permissions), this property must be viewed!
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Entrance via UPVC door leading to the hallway. Stairs ascending to first floor. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Under stairs cupboard.
Living Room - 11'6" (3.51m) Plus Bay x 11'2" (3.4m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Open fireplace with stone surround. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Open with the Dining Room.
Dining Room - 11'1" (3.38m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
French doors opening out to the garden. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen - 10'4" (3.15m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Double glazed window to rear. Patio door leading to the rear garden. The modern and recently fitted kitchen has a range of eye and base level gloss units with contrasting work surface over. Inset sink drainer. Integrated Smeg oven and hob. Integrated washing machine. Tiled flooring. Open with the utility room.
Utility Room - 11'0" (3.35m) x 7'11" (2.41m) Max
Ceiling lantern. The utility has eye and base level units matching with the Kitchen. Integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled floor. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Study/Playroom - 14'2" (4.32m) x 5'0" (1.52m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One - 11'3" (3.43m) Plus Bay x 10'0" (3.05m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'4" (1.93m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Obscure double glazed window to rear. The three piece suite comprises panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin.
The West facing rear garden commences with a newly laid Indian sandstone patio. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a silver birch and cherry blossom tree. Shrub borders. Outside tap. Outside electric.
The paved driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.