- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN MEASURING APPROX 55'
- SHED WHICH HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO AN OFFICE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN DINER
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- BRICK BUILT OUTBUILDING CURRENTLY USED AS A UTILITY ROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF A127 & M25
* GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000 * We are delighted to offer to market this spacious and well presented two DOUBLE bedroom family home. The ground floor offers a newly fitted kitchen diner and living room. To the first floor are two large double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Externally there is a well maintained rear garden measuring approx 55'. The current vendors use the brick built outbuilding as a utility room and the shed also has power and lighting which is currently being used as an office. The driveway provides off street parking for one vehicle however there is the potential for two cars to be parked on the front. There is also the potential to extend to the rear STPP. Within close proximity of both primary and secondary schools.
Entrance via UPVC door leading to the hallway. Double glazed window to side. Stairs ascending to the first floor. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Lounge - 15'9" (4.8m) x 11'1" (3.38m) Max
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. Large storage cupboard. Provision for an electric fireplace. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen Diner - 15'9" (4.8m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Double glazed dual aspect windows to both front and rear. Double glazed door leading to the rear garden. The recently fitted kitchen has a range of eye and base level shaker style units with contrasting solid oak work surface over. Inset sink drainer with mixer tap over. The integrated appliances include Samsung double oven and induction hob, cookerhood and full length fridge. Provision for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Part panelled walls. Radiator. Recess ceiling lights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard housing Ideal Logic boiler.
Master Bedroom - 14'5" (4.39m) Max x 10'9" (3.28m) Max
Two double glazed windows to front. An extensive range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Carpet. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 12'8" (3.86m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Double glazed dual aspect windows to front and side. Loft access which has a ladder and is boarded. Carpet. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear. The suite comprises panelled bath with shower over, glass shower screen and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Brick Built Shed - 8'4" (2.54m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Power and lighting. Provision for washing machine and tumble dryer.
The shed has been converted into an office. Power and lighting. Wood effect flooring.
The rear garden measures approx 55` and commences with a patio area. Path leading to the rear of the garden. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a raised area with bark to the rear which is ideal for a childrens play area. Mature shrubs and a grape vine. Brick built shed. Wooden shed being used as an office. Side access.
The driveway currently provides parking for one vehicle. Grassed area with mature shrubs and bushes. Potential to park two vehicles on the drive.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.