- ONE BED RETIREMENT APARTMENT – OVER 60s ONLY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FIRST FLOOR WITH LIFT ACCESS
- HOUSE MANAGER AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 24 HOUR CARELINE SYSTEM
- WELL KEPT RESIDENTS LOUNGE & COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- SECURE FRONT DOOR ENTRY SYSTEM
- ONE PARKING SPACE IN THE COMMUNAL PARKING AREA
- CLOSE TO BRENTWOOD HIGH STREET AND STATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND – B, EPC RATING – B
Conveniently situated for access to Brentwood high street just 0.3 miles away with its shops and restaurants is this first floor retirement apartment (with lift access). Offered to the market with no onward chain, the property comprises of spacious lounge and dining area, galley kitchen, a good size double bedroom and bathroom. Viewings highly recommended.
Brentwood Borough Council, Band B
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.