- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN AN ELEVATED POSITION WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- POPULAR WEST SIDE OF BRENTWOOD
- LARGE DRIVEWAY – PARK SEVERAL CARS
- SET ON APPROX 0.25 ACRES OF LAND
- POTENTIAL FOR REFURBISHMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- 0.8 MILES TO BRENTWOOD STATION (ELIZABETH LINE INTO CENTRAL LONDON)
- WITHIN CATCHMENT OF SEVERAL HIGH ACHIEVING SCHOOLS INCLUDING ST PETERS
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS, FAMILIES & THOSE DOWNSIZING
- COUNCIL TAX BAND – D, EPC RATING - D
Situated on the popular West side of Brentwood in this pleasant elevated cul-de-sac location with lovely views is this deceptively spacious two double bedroom detached bungalow.
Internally, this property benefits from a light and airy living area with lovely skyline views, a spacious kitchen / diner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, there is a large driveway at the front to fit several vehicles. As the property is set on approximately 0.25 acres of land, there is potential to create a large garden to the rear. This property provides plenty of opportunity to refurbish and develop to your own taste, style and needs.
For London commuters, Brentwood's mainline railway station with links to Liverpool Street is situated just 0.8 of a mile away. Furthermore, Brentwood vibrant High Street with its array shops, bars and restaurants is just 0.9 miles away. For those with children, this property is within catchment of several high achieving schools including St Peters.
This property is ideal for London commuters, families, downsizers and investors who would like the opportunity to put their own stamp on this property. Viewings highly recommended.
Brentwood Borough Council, Band D
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.